MG Hector Plus that will be competing with Mahindra XUV500, Toyota Innova Crysta and the upcoming Tata Gravitas was first seen in the Auto Expo 2020. The car is all set to launch on 13th July 2020 and is available to be booked with an token amount of INR 50,000.
MG Hector Plus Colours
The car will be available in 6 colours out of which 5 are the same as MG Hector which are Candy White, Glaze Red, Starry Black, Burgundy Red and Aurora Silver while Starry Sky Blue is an addition to the Hector Plus.
3 powertrain and its variants
Hybrid BS6 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine with 6 speed MT only available with the Sharp trim.
BS6 2.0-litre diesel engine with 6 speed MT that will have 3 trims – Super, Smart and Sharp.
BS6 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine with DCT that will have the Smart and Sharp trims.
- A dual-pane panoramic sunroof.
- 8-colour ambient lighting which is the first in segment.
- Captain seats that slide-recline and have individual armrest in the 2nd row.
Exterior will be seen having the following:-
- Floating Light turn indicators which is also an first in segment.
- LED Headlamp
- LED front and rear fog lamps
- LED Tail lamps
- LED DRL’s
- Shark fin antenna
- Turn indicators on ORVMs
- Chrome front grill
- Dual tone machined alloys
Other features are smart-swipe automatic tailgate opening, heated ORVMs, Infinity sound system and a coloured multi-info display.
“FIRST IN SEGMENT” of this car as follows :-
- 360-degree camera.
- Front parking sensors.
- Floating light turn indicator.
- 8 colour ambient lighting.
- Smart-swipe automatic tailgate opening.
- 4 way power adjustable co-driver seat.
- Powered tailgate opening.
- Heated ORVM.
The price will be revealed at the launch which is scheduled on 13th July 2020, however you can book the MG Hector Plus with an token of Rs 50,000 @ https://www.mgmotor.co.in/tools/ebooking