Renault Triber is more popularly known for its 625 litre boot space and the idea of various seating combinations that you can adjust as per your need. The cherry on top is the EASY-R AMT (Automatic) and all put together in the price starting at ₹5,12,000 Ex-showroom Delhi NCR.
Renault Triber feature list as follows:-
- Triple Edge Chrome Front Grille
- Projector Headlamps with LED DRLs
- Eagle Beak Split Tail Lamps
- High Ground Clearance – 182mm.
- Stylish Flex Wheels.
- Wheel Arch Claddings.
- EasyFix Seats – which means the seats can be removed or added in the third row.
- 20.32 cm Touchscreen Media NAV – Apple Car Play and Android Auto.
- 1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol Energy engine that generates 72 PS with 96 Nm torque.
- 5-Speed EASY-R AMT.
- Twin AC with Vents on 2nd and 3rd Row.
- Smart Access Card.
- Push Start-Stop Button.
- 2 Front Airbags (Driver and Passenger) + 2 Side Airbags (Front Seats/Not an standard safety feature).
- LED Instrument Cluster.
- ABS + EBD.
- Load Limiter + Pretensioner (Driver Only).
- Speed Alert Warning.
- Seat Belt Reminder – Driver + Passenger.
- Rear Parking Sensor.
- Pedestrian Protection.
We haven’t driven it yet but it seems with the feature loaded, 100+ seating arrangements, automatic and in the price of ₹5,12,000 ex-showroom, it’s a great car to being with and better than the other hatchbacks available in the same price segment.
With a need of an car that has space and does the job of getting you moved to your destination with your all you need luggage space, the Renault Triber should be in your list of car choices. Additionally we think buying it in OCT 2020 has an additional advantage as it offers
- benefits upto ₹30,000/- .
- Corporate discount of up to ₹9,000/- or Special offer for rural customers*.
- Special rate of interest at 3.99%*.
*Head over to their Renault Triber Offer page for further details.